Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I'm dying to try...

As you can imagine, I would eat out almost every night if I could, but 12 hour days at work mean that most nights I can barely drag myself home for a bowl of cereal. So please, let me live vicariously through you! Try these new places I'm DYING to check out...



DC-3 - this new spot on Barracks Row specializes in fancy-pants hot dogs for not so fancy prices. Their Chicago-7 dog sounds like my idea of heaven... fat kid heaven that is.







We, The Pizza - from what I've been hearing, Spike and his boys have done it again. We, The Pizza, located right next to Spike's infamously delicious Good Stuff Eatery, has everything a girl could want. I mean, the cast iron pizza called "For the Greeks in Us Pie" has pretty much everything I never knew I wanted on a pizza. Can't wait.




Dangerously Delicious Pies - I wanted past this place the other day and the aroma was maddening! This Baltimore shop's H Street location has all the sweet and savory pies and quiches your heart could desire. Plus, who doesn't want to be served by THIS GUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment