Thursday, May 9, 2013

Coming Soon... #NOLA Love!

I'm headed to the NoLA tomorrow and everyone who's been to New Orleans knows there are only two things to do there: eat and drink! So I WILL eat, and drink, and I will also WRITE. Stay tuned for a run down of my journey, some great pics, and maybe even a tale or two of the French Quarter action!

In the meantime, here are a few pics of what I intend to mange!


Photo from chroniclebooks.com
 Shrimp po'boy from Mother's...















Beignets and Cafe au lait from Cafe Du Monde















NolaEater.com

Crawfish! Yarm! Maybe from Deanie's

















www.tiedyetravels.com
Brunch Buffet at Court of Two Sisters - I don't know what's going to be on my plate but it will certain include GRITS! 














'nuff said...
TripAdvisor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment